message

Dear followers and random visitors. We are aware that some of the links might be broken due to the fact that many files have been deleted. Many blogs have been struggling with copyright etc. We're sorry to announce that we don't own every file anymore and can't re-upload a lot of things shared on here. We'll try to refind them and re-upload them but as most of you must have noticed, it's not that easy to find good files anymore unless you have an account on filesmonster. We'll do our best but please understand. We're also thinking about not taking requests anymore cause university started again for both of us and since files are harder to find, we're also struggling. We try to update more often though. Thank you.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Laundry

    http://www.mediafire.com/?q376e29rjocix
    http://www.megaupload.com/?f=CFMOPOWF
    Password: blushboys

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I would like some credit if my links are going to be used for Laundry since I asked the original owner of the DVD, and proper credit needs to go to fancydanshi.tumblr.com for her being the original owner.(Not trying to sound harsh) :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Apologies, I was so pleased in getting this that I had to share the link with others, sorry.
    Major credit goes to fancydanshi.tumblr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lol, it's all right. I just happened to be glancing through and seen it. I wouldn't have cared if it was just one I've found and uploaded. But since it actually was done by one of my friends, and it be a film that loooots of people want, it's best to give credit where due. Don't you think? :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen